Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break and a Sale

It's 9:00 on a Saturday morning, and I'm relaxing in bed with a cup of coffee and my blogging. How is it that I'm able to be so relaxed? Because today is the first day of my SPRING BREAK! I love the first weekend going into Spring Break because you still have the whole week ahead of you. My plans for Spring Break include scrapbooking, blogging (of course), making a few new units, giving my car a much needed bath, visiting my 3 sweet nieces, and sleeping as much as possible! Maybe a date night or 2 in there somewhere as well. And because I'm so excited about being on Spring Break, I've decided to throw a sale this weekend. All items in my TPT store are 20% off from now until Monday. Thanks to all of my new followers who have been visiting my blog recently. I will be posting lots of new goodies over the next week, so keep coming back!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. Mine is coming to an end. :)

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower! I've also tagged you on my very new blog... would love for you to stop by:
    www.toristeachertips.blogspot.com/

    thanks!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete